We are delighted to share information about the trips we offer to our students throughout the school year (please see the school calendar for a complete list of all events).
The list below is indicative; more specific detail will be given for each trip when it is formally ‘launched’ to relevant year groups, however the schedule below lists likely trips, dates and (where we have them) an indication of costs.
Please note that:
• This is an indicative list of trips to assist parents with planning for the upcoming trips/tours that we are organising; we may need to cancel or modify trips based on numbers, demand, changes of circumstances etc.
• Costs are a best estimate based on the information we have currently regarding travel requirements, we cannot give a firm/fixed cost until we have secured flights, hotels etc.
• Dates that are TBC are based on external bookings being made available to us, e.g. when a venue has availability to host us.
• For direct information relating to a specific trip please communicate with the lead teacher on the document, if you have any queries contact Mr McBride and he will answer or redirect any questions.
• At the point of a trip being launched/expressions of interest gathered, the lead teacher will be in touch with the relevant information and next steps to follow.