This page contains some of the most commonly asked questions regarding our admissions process. Please do call or email the Head of Admissions, Ali Perry, at any time if you have any questions (her contact details can be found at the bottom of this page).
- My child is dyslexic (or has other special educational needs); can they apply to your school?
- Do you offer any support for children with dyslexia/other special educational needs?
- My child has been moved up a year, can they continue in this year group when they join RGS?
- We live very far away, can my child sit the assessment without travelling to RGS?
- Do you accept applications outside of main entry points?