Senior School Admissions
The main entry point to the Senior School is at Year 7 (age 11) where we currently welcome about 72 new students from a wide range of schools and 72 students from the RGS Junior School.
Year 7 applicants will take an online aptitude test which covers maths, reasoning (verbal and non-verbal) and also English, and is taken on a desktop PC: a number of children are then invited back for an informal group activity. This is an opportunity for us to get to know them better before deciding whether we can offer them a place in our Year 7. We also request a report from their current school.
Important dates for September 2024 applicants to Year 7:
- Deadline for application: Friday 5th January 2024 (or Wednesday 29th November 2023 if applying for bursary assistance)
- Year 7 Assessment: Saturday 13th January 2024
- Assessment Activity: February - dates to be confirmed
- Offers emailed: To be advised
- Dates for 2025 applicants will be confirmed nearer the time.